[Help-gnutls] Re: GnuTLS 1.5.1 for Windows

Simon Josefsson jas at extundo.com
Mon Sep 25 14:19:09 CEST 2006

Ralf Angeli <angeli at caeruleus.net> writes:

> Okay, it's working with C-z in cmd.exe.  (It didn't get an EOF through
> in a MinGW shell, however.)

Maybe C-d works in MinGW shells?

> 500 Unrecognized command
> ^C

This may be because of the RET.  In Unix, you can press C-d C-d, maybe
that works under Windows?  I.e., C-z C-z.

Alternatively, maybe we should use C-c to trigger TLS negotiation...

>> Right, I haven't succeeded in doing that either, and there may be
>> Emacs bugs here: process-send-eof doesn't seem to work the same way as
>> on Linux.
>>
>> Let's focus on getting gnutls-cli to work in a terminal first.
>
> Okay.

It seems to work somewhat for you now, so the next step is to make it
work in M-x shell RET in Emacs.  Does this work?