[Help-gnutls] Re: scalable logo for gnutls

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg-debian.org at fifthhorseman.net
Wed Dec 5 21:01:36 CET 2007

On Wed 2007-12-05 10:35:40 -0500, Simon Josefsson wrote:

> Great, thanks!  I saved them into:
>
> http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/graphics/
>
> I renamed your gnutls-logo-icon.png to gnutls-logo-icon2.png to
> avoid name collision.

Sounds good.  Feel free to put the svg under revision control if you
want it.  It could be used to generate the other image files with a
couple inkscape or imagemagick directives in docs/Makefile as well, if
you don't mind the extra build dependency.

> Daniel Kahn Gillmor <dkg-debian.org at fifthhorseman.net> writes:
>
>> You can modify the value of "icon =" in the [project] section
>> of $TRACENV/conf/trac.ini if you want to adopt it.
>
> Done, thanks.

Works perfectly, and it solves my original problem.  Thanks!

      --dkg