[Help-gnutls] Re: gnutls with pgp

dellanna at csp.it dellanna at csp.it
Wed Feb 7 15:59:20 CET 2007

Yes,
with cc -o ex-client1 ex-client1.c tcp.c -lgnutls it was generated the output "
ex-client1", but if I run ./ex-client1 the application return "Connect error".
I work on LAN and there is the server machine in waiting on port  5556. The
client machine should to connect on server machine with TLS.
The client application is complete?

Simone.

http://cvs.gnupg.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/gnutls/doc/examples/tcp.c?root=GNU+TLS+Library&content-type=text%2Fplain

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/manual/html_node/Echo-Server-with-OpenPGP-authentication.html