[Help-gnutls] Re: client hello refused

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Thu Feb 22 09:21:07 CET 2007

Thanks for the report.  Unfortunately, servers are known to close
connections or do strange things when they get unsupported extensions.

For reference, could you try with '--comp DEFLATE'?  GnuTLS supports a
non-standard compression mechanism LZO.  However, the DEFLATE
mechanism is standardized.

/Simon