[Help-gnutls] RE: Modifying tls code

Avasarala Ranjit-A20990 ranjit at motorola.com
Wed Jan 3 11:11:48 CET 2007

Hi Simon

How do I run these ex-client-srp.c and ex-serv-srp.c?

My requirement is as follows:

I need to establish an end to end SRP/TLS connection.
Client authenticates to server thru SRP and then data is exchanged over
TLS.

Initially client sends data over TLS to server
Then server sends back data to client ..again over TLS'

How do I do this using the ex-client-srp.c and ex-sever-srp.c

Thanks

Regards
Ranjit