[Help-gnutls] Re: Running srp/tls from windows version of gnutls

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Thu Jan 11 09:21:48 CET 2007

"Avasarala Ranjit-A20990" <ranjit at motorola.com> writes:

> Hi
>
> Can I run the programs ex-client-srp and ex-serv-srp from windows
> version of gnutls? Is yes how do I go about it?

Hi!  I haven't tested it, but yes, I think that should work.  The
examples are built, and installed by the Windows installer in
C:\Program Files\GnuTLS-1.2.3\bin.  You'll have to make sure the
relevant files are present in the working directory (same as for
Unix), but other than that, I don't think anything extra is needed.

Since this is untested, you get to be the first one who tests this...
Let us know if it works for you.