[Help-gnutls] STARTTLS example using GnuTLS C api

Matthias Wimmer m at tthias.eu
Mon Jan 15 01:15:15 CET 2007

Alexander Semyonov schrieb:
> Hi. I am implementing Jabber (XMPP) protocol and I need an example about
> acompleting the starttls procedure with gnutls api (as I understood -
> switch to secure tcp connection on existing unsecure one). I tried
> Google but couldnt find any example. Can someone supply me with it? Thanx.

You can find an example in the current SVN version of jabberd14 as well,
if you want to see it in some Jabber related code ;-)

http://svn.jabberd.org/trunk/jabberd14/jabberd/mio_tls.c

The function is mio_ssl_starttls() at the end of the file.

Matthias

--
Matthias Wimmer      Fon +49-700 77 00 77 70
Züricher Str. 243    Fax +49-89 95 89 91 56