[Help-gnutls] TLS/OpenPGP draft expiring soon

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg-debian.org at fifthhorseman.net
Tue Jan 16 17:14:11 CET 2007

At 2007-01-16 14:54, ludovic.courtes at laas.fr said:

> I just noticed that the proposal to extend TLS to support OpenPGP
> certificates written by Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos expires on February 1st:
>
>   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-openpgp-keys-11.txt
>
> Are there any news regarding this?

I would also like to know about this.  I think this draft is
important, and would love to see it get wider attention.  I've written
an article about TLS certificate authentication that ended up pretty
strongly in favor of the OpenPGP certificate model:

 http://www.debian-administration.org/users/dkg/weblog/12

For those of us who are interested in promoting this model, what are
possible courses of action to help out?

	--dkg