[Help-gnutls] Re: TLS/OpenPGP draft expiring soon

Mario Lenz mario.lenz at gmx.net
Tue Jan 16 20:05:46 CET 2007

Hi!

> In particular, OpenCDK isn't really in the shape that I'd
> like to see it in.  Funding someone to work on that (I'm available :))
> would be one way.

Well, maybe I could spare some time to help you. What is you don't like
about OpenCDK? And what is it intended to *do* exactly? A definition of
the main programming goal would be a start. For example: I'm using
OpenCDK to get keys out of a keyring and use them with libgcrypt. Is
this it, and the encrypt/decrypt/sign/whatever functions are goodies, or
is it the other way round?

greez

   Mario

--
Wieners, in buns, no condiments. It's Hank's way. Anything else is
wrong.