[Help-gnutls] Re: GnuTLS and Google Summer of Code 2007

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Sun Mar 25 07:20:37 CEST 2007

Hi!  The deadline for student applications for the Google Summer of
Code is tomorrow.

So if you have an GnuTLS idea that you want to implement, and want to
get paid for it, now would be a good time to write and send in
proposals...

Note that you don't have to pick one of the projects below, they are
just ideas.  Explain your idea well and the GNU mentors will review
it.

/Simon