[Help-gnutls] Re: virtual hosting with gnutls-serv?

Lasse Kliemann lasse-private-2007 at plastictree.net
Tue Mar 27 18:49:19 CEST 2007

* Simon Josefsson writes:
> I searched a little, and found Cherokee:
>
> http://www.cherokee-project.com/
>
> There are Debian packages for it, and it seems to be using GnuTLS.
>
> I don't know if it supports HTTPS virtual hosting.  You could search
> the source for 'gnutls_server_name_get'.

It does not look good.

I gave it a try though, and it is promising that one obviously is
allowed to use SSLCertificateFile and friends inside of a virtual
host definition.  However, the server seems to always use the
certificate of the default server, meaning that it serves files
from the DocumentRoot given in the virtual host definition, but
with the wrong host key.

I could not get the SVN version running due to autoconf errors.

Hydra is next, however the comments on its homepage are not too
promising.

Lasse