[Help-gnutls] RFC 5081 on Using OpenPGP Keys for Transport Layer Security (TLS) Authentication

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Mon Nov 5 20:11:36 CET 2007

On Monday 05 November 2007, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

> Congratulations to the author, TLS with PGP is now a RFC document.
> As far as I know, only GnuTLS implements this RFC?

I'm also not aware of other implementations. We plan to have a fully-working
and supported implementation for the gnutls 2.2 release[0]. If there are
people interested in implementing this technology, I'd suggest to use
gnutls-2.1.5 and later versions. There are cleanups and updates to conform to
the latest document.

[0]. The code is already there but more testing is required.