[Help-gnutls] gnutls_openpgp_privkey_import() behavior seems inconsistent depending on choice of "format" variable

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Thu Apr 3 19:48:37 CEST 2008

Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
> Hi GnuTLS folks--
>
> I just opened another ticket, this time about weirdly inconsistent
> behavior in the gnutls_openpgp_privkey_import() function:
>
>  http://trac.gnutls.org/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/23
>
> Please let me know if i can do anything to help debug it further.

This is not quite easy to fix since it depends on the internals of
opencdk. As far as I remember opencdk auto detects the input data and
acts accordingly. However in gnutls we specifically set the raw/base64
flag. An improvement I could think would be to check the data after the
import in order to verify that import was successful.

Does the attached patch solve the issue for you?