[Help-gnutls] Re: Beginner's question

Rainer Gerhards rgerhards at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 17:03:08 CEST 2008

>  Thanks!  Let us know if there is anything we could improve to help
>  explain something that you get stuck on.  It is easy to go blind in a
>  project, so input from new users are very valuable.

There is one thing, if I may hijack this thread. The CRL files. I know
what certificate revocation is for, but I do not fully understand how
the CRL functions are used. Most importantly, do I need to create that
file and, if so, how? I know that's all pretty basic and I appreciate
your help on those boring questions ;).

>  Btw, please cc the list so that the discussion is archived.

Thanks for the reminder. I just started to use gmail for list traffic,
and I tend to forget the reply all in Google's interface ;)

Rainer