[Help-gnutls] Re: GnuTLS Windows package as non-exe file

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Mon Apr 28 12:28:45 CEST 2008

Check out <http://josefsson.org/gnutls4win/> now, it contains a
gnutls-2.3.8.zip with the entire installation tree.  You should be able
to extract everything you need from it.  Note that this is a unreleased
development snapshot, but it should work.  Since it is now part of the
makefile, the zip file will be updated for every future release.

Does this solve the problem?  I could generate separate zip archives for
libgpg-error, libgcrypt etc, or more minimal *.DLL-only zip archives,
but I'm not sure what is useful.

There is also <http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/> but I don't know how to
get packages uploaded there.  They provide several zip archives for each
project, see for example
<http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/jpeg.htm>.

/Simon