[Help-gnutls] Need help urgently!!! on Client / Server with PSK-TLS

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg-debian.org at fifthhorseman.net
Tue Jan 29 21:20:00 CET 2008

On Tue 2008-01-29 06:43:24 -0500, Kurapati Raja Sekhar wrote:

> I need to work with Client server connection by using PSK-TLS
> cipher.  I am very new to gnutls, any one can send me the simple
> client and server which uses PSK-TLS for secure connection.

It looks like the documentation doesn't have that example.  Maybe you
could work from one of the examples (like the simple client with
anonymous authentication [0] and its matching server [1]), and modify
them to work with PSK [2].

If you wanted to contribute back your new code, i imagine that the
documentation maintainers would consider adopting it and publishing it
for others to follow.

Regards,

    --dkg

[0] http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/manual/html_node/Simple-client-example-with-anonymous-authentication.html