[Help-gnutls] gnutls_priority_set_direct undefined

Lennart Koopmann lennart at scopeport.org
Thu Jul 3 18:05:10 CEST 2008

Hello everyone,

i am currently experimenting with the GNU TLS library. I started with
the TLS anonymous test client from the documentation. When i try to
compile (a slightly modified) version, i get an error message that tells
me that gnutls_priority_set_direct was not defined. (The original
message is in German and i am not sure about the translation)

When i comment out the gnutls_priority_set_direct line the program
compiles fine but i get an "GnuTLS internal error".

I am connecting to the gnutls-serv on localhost. The problem existed
before my modifications to the example.

Could anybody please help me with that problem?

GNU TLS 2.0.4 on Fedora Core 9

Thank you very much!

So long
Lennart Koopmann