[Help-gnutls] Re: duplicate symbols complaint on Mac OS X 10.5.2

David Reiser dbreiser at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 14:32:48 CET 2008

On Mar 19, 2008, at 8:03 AM, Ludovic Courtès wrote:

> Hi,
>
> David Reiser <dbreiser at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> $ nm -g bar.o | grep mpz_abs
>>         U ___gmpz_abs
>
> Hmm, can you do the same on the offending files, i.e.,
>
>  $ for i in errors core; do
>    nm -g ./guile/src/.libs/libguile_gnutls_v_1_la-$i.o | grep mpz_abs
>    done
>
> Thanks,
> Ludovic.

00000000 T ___gmpz_abs
00000000 T ___gmpz_abs

and if I add utils to the list, it's there the same way, so I don't
know why the linker isn't complaining about that also.

The 10.5 linker does have problems (or at least differences involving)
inline functions. For glib 2.16.1, we have to force
#  define G_INLINE_FUNC static inline
to get some things depending on glib to compile.

Thanks.
--
David Reiser
dbreiser at gmail.com