[Help-gnutls] Re: duplicate symbols complaint on Mac OS X 10.5.2

David Reiser dbreiser at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 16:06:00 CET 2008

On Mar 20, 2008, at 10:33 AM, Simon Josefsson wrote:

> David, which GMP version is installed on this system?
>
> /Simon

4.2.1 I have 4.2.2 available, but haven't upgraded yet. I can do that
relatively easily if you think it will help.

A duplicate symbols linker error also arose in glib (2.14 and 2.16)
for inline functions when Mac os x went from 10.4 to 10.5. Apple's
linker isn't the most robust beast on the planet. The immediate fix
for glib is to force G_INLINE_FUNC to be static inline.

Fink hasn't upgraded gnutls in quite a while (the last version was
1.4.5), so I certainly haven't been up-to-date with gnutls progress.

I won't be able to get to the other suggestions until tonight. Thanks
for the help.

Dave
--
David Reiser