[Help-gnutls] Re: Using LGPLv3+ license for libgnutls?

David Marín Carreño davefx at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 07:59:36 CEST 2008

But I don't catch what is the problem: a proprietary licensed product
can be dinamically linked to a LGPL3 library. And, as far as I know
(and, please, correct me if I am wrong, as I am not a lawyer), a GPL2
product can still be dinamically (or even statically) linked with a
LGPL3 library.

We are not talking about GPLv3. It's LGPLv3.

Perhaps, the problem would be the GPL'd parts of gnutls...

--
David Marín Carreño