[Help-gnutls] GNUTLS in handshake procedure

Lennart Koopmann lennart at scopeport.org
Mon Sep 15 15:13:10 CEST 2008

Hello John,

thank you very much! That seems to be what i planned to do. Good to hear
that it should make no problems. I will try it today.

The MITM attack should be no problem, because the client is forced to
use GNUTLS when the user specified it. There is no possibilty to send
unencrypted data after the handshaking procedure if useGNUTLS is set to
true. :)

Thank you!

So long
Lennart