[Help-gnutls] Strange problem with SVN and mod_gnutls

Tobias Gruetzmacher tobias-lists at 23.gs
Mon Jun 8 19:54:12 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have a very strange problem with gnutls on both ends of the
communication, maybe someone on this list knows how to fix this:

Software configuration:

Server:
Apache2 (prefork)      2.2.9-10+lenny2
mod_gnutls             0.5.4
GnuTLS                 2.4.2-6+lenny1

Client:
Subversion             1.5.6dfsg-1
LibNeon                0.28.4-2
GnuTLS                 2.6.6-1

When trying to check out the repository with Subversion, I get this
error:

svn: OPTIONS of 'https://XXX/svn': Could not read chunk size: SSL error:
Too many empty record packets have been received. (https://XXX)

The only workaround I have found so far: Switching the Subversion client
to libserf, which is linked against OpenSSL... But I don't like that
solution, since I don't want to instruct every user to change his client
config... Is there anything I can do on the server side?

Greetings, Tobi

--
GPG-Key 0xE2BEA341 - signed/encrypted mail preferred
My, oh so small, homepage: http://portfolio16.de/