[Help-gnutls] Re: Strange problem with SVN and mod_gnutls

Tobias Gruetzmacher tobias-lists at 23.gs
Sat Jun 13 12:56:18 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 10:38:43AM +0300, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:
> > I build libneon with some debugging instructions and put the resulting
> > log on my server: http://23.gs/svn-gnutls-debug.log ...
>
> For some reason the server sends some packets without any contents and
> the client believes that this is a denial of service. Is there some
> application that produces those packets or this is just a file transfer?

This is just a "svn checkout" - The request can be seen in the first
lines of the log file. Unfortunatly I can't reproduce this error with
gnutls-cli or socat... On the server side just plain Apache with
mod_gnutls and the SVN webdav modules. Running on a vserver behind a
NAT, if that matters...

Greetings, Tobi

--
GPG-Key 0xE2BEA341 - signed/encrypted mail preferred
My, oh so small, homepage: http://portfolio16.de/