gnuTLS with Lighttpd

hortons at sc.rr.com hortons at sc.rr.com
Tue Oct 27 13:19:50 CET 2009

I'm trying to get gnuTLS working with lighttpd 1.5.x within a singletheaded env. I managed to get gnuTLS to compile but I don't think it worked. Has anyone else figured this out yet? I see most of the posts appear to cover Apache only.

I would like to ultimately use it to extend lighttpd "SSL-ness" to TLS 1.2 to make use of Elliptical Curve Cryptography (ECC) to secure a Ruby on rails app. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I hear ECC is much more resource friendly.

Thanks!
-SH