My own TLS Extension - Hello World :-)

Carolin Latze carolin.latze at unifr.ch
Thu Apr 29 13:41:16 CEST 2010

Hi Simon,

the manuel is pretty good. With Niko's little help, I was able to finish
my helloworld extension without any further GnuTLS problems. Even the
API is running now. I will go on with the supplemental data handshake
message part now :)

Carolin

--
Carolin Latze
PhD Student				ICT Engineer

Department of Computer Science		Swisscom Strategy and Innovation
Boulevard de Pérolles 90		Ostermundigenstrasse 93
CH-1700 Fribourg      			CH-3006 Bern

phone: +41 26 300 83 30			+41 79 72 965 27
homepage: http://diuf.unifr.ch/people/latzec