gnutls extension

Sumon Islam isumon20 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 10:18:59 CET 2010

Hi,
I did ldconfig, but no improvement, so I reinstall a fresh linux and install
only libgcrypt and Carolin's gnutls, but the same error happens at the client
program. I don't know what is the problem here in my machine.

Now I reinstall Linux again and extended with the FOOBAR extension as the gnutls
website instructed. Also I put my client, server program and gnutls at the web
folder below, so that you could check where the problem is.
Here is the complete gnutls (including the client and server program),  please
check and tell me what am I doing wrong-

http://www.dtic.upf.edu/~kferdous/gnutls-2.10.3_.tar.gz

Best regards,
Sumon