RSA sign/verify and hash generation functions

Murray S. Kucherawy msk at cloudmark.com
Wed Dec 8 23:50:27 CET 2010

This produces yet another different signature.  I imagine I'm now hashing the hash and encrypting that.

I can't conveniently switch to giving gnutls_x509_privkey_sign_data() the entire original data blob to be signed as at this point in the code I no longer have it, but I do have the output of the hash of it.