my gnutls server's handshake results into -32 (insufficient creds for that request)

Christian Parpart trapni at gentoo.org
Sun Jul 4 20:53:58 CEST 2010

On Sun, July 4, 2010 7:14 pm, Christian Parpart wrote:
[...]
> Unfortunately, I have absolutely no idea in what I did wrong,
> but I hope I spend enough information for you, to help me out a little :)

Huge analytics, very short answer: I did indeed write code for loading the
x509 key file, but the code that actually opened and read the file's
contents did *silently* fail on the server.key, because the open()
returned EPERM.

I should have had a better error management, but talking helps to
enlighten us each time a little more :)

Thanks,
Christian Parpart.