Raw RSA encryption

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Mon Jul 26 01:52:58 CEST 2010

  Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote, On 07/24/2010 11:05 AM:
> On 07/24/2010 03:07 AM, Mads Kiilerich wrote:
>> (In either case it seems like I need to figure out how the simple
>> bigendian format of gnutls_datum_t from gnutls_x509_crt_get_pk_rsa_raw
>> relates to bigint_t?)
> The gnutls_datum_t contains the big integer in an unsigned format that
> is importable by almost all crypto libraries (and thus libgcrypt). The
> bigint_t is the gnutls crypto library's internal representation of that.

Is it correct that there is no simple way to create a
gnutls_pk_params_st ? gnutls_pk_params_init and gnutls_pk_params_release
is all there is?

gnutls_rsa_params_t and gnutls_x509_privkey_t seems to be very similar
to gnutls_pk_params_st, but the types seems be held very separate with
no simple conversions?

It seems like it could be nice to use something like a cousin of
gnutls_rsa_params_import_raw. Or how could you imagine that
gnutls_pk_params_st based RSA keys could be handled?

/Mads