GnuTLS VirtualHost with properly signed certificates

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Sun Mar 14 01:14:51 CET 2010

Hi Brenton--

On 03/13/2010 02:11 PM, Brenton Taylor wrote:
> I can't seem to find any good documentation on the internet that can explain how
> to use properly signed certificates with GnuTLS in my VirtualHost files.
>
> Distro: Debian lenny
> Apache/2.2.9
> mod gnutls

I think your question is more about configuration the mod_gnutls apache
module than it has to do with the gnutls library.

The list you mailed (help-gnutls at gnu.org) is specifically related to the
gnutls library;   mod_gnutls is a separate project which happens to use
the gnutls library.

So you might have better luck getting an answer to your question from
someone on the mod_gnutls mailing list.

Here is information about mod_gnutls:

 http://www.outoforder.cc/projects/apache/mod_gnutls/

And here is the mailing list for mod_gnutls: