supplemental data handshake message

Carolin Latze carolin.latze at unifr.ch
Wed May 5 14:07:44 CEST 2010

Hi Simon,

> It is difficult to tell from just description of the problem...  Try
> printing the entire buffer that is sent by _gnutls_gen_supplement and
> the buffer received by _gnutls_parse_supplemental and hand-check that
> they are correct and match.
If I did not do something completely wrong (which is ofc always
possible), they do not match, which is weird. Like you will see in the
source code below, I printed buf at the end of _gnutls_gen_supplemental
as well as data at the beginning of _gnutls_parse_supplemental.
> Maybe you could push a git branch with your
> work somewhere, so we can more easily reproduce the problem?

Due to the lack of a git server, I put my GnuTLS version on a webserver:
http://diuf.unifr.ch/people/latzec/gnutls-2.9.11-CL.tar.gz

If you prefer a git branch, I need to get a server first :-) (which is
probably not impossible, but needs more time :))

Thanks a lot!
Carolin