GnuTLS and pkg-config

Jeffrey Walton noloader at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 05:31:26 CET 2010

On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 11:04 PM, Brad Hards <bradh at frogmouth.net> wrote:
> On Sunday, November 21, 2010 02:49:09 pm Jeffrey Walton wrote:
>> Agreed. I'll get a report in for the missing package configuration file.
> I just checked http://launchpadlibrarian.net/48177067/libgnutls-
> dev_2.8.6-1_amd64.deb and it contains the .pc file.
>
> I think the problem is on your end.

I opened a bug report: http://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/678020.
The report simply states, "libgnutls appears to be missing its package
configuration file, or the configuration file is not available."

I have not turned any knobs on the package system, so I don't believe
I've broken anything. If its broken on my side, it came that way out
of the box. If the report trickles back to the GnuTLS development
team, then my apologies.