GNUTLS 3.0.8 Compilation Error

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 19:03:58 CET 2011

Hello Simon,

Thank you so much for your response. Libnettle is intalled in:

/usr/lib/libnettle.a
/usr/lib/libnettle.so
/usr/lib/libnettle.so.4
/usr/lib/libnettle.so.4.3

After installing nettle, I issue an ldconfig. When trying to compile
GNU TLS using the following:

./configure --prefix=/usr or,
./configure --prefix=/usr --with-libnettle-prefix=/usr/lib or,
./configure --prefix=/usr --with-libnettle-prefix=/usr

I get the same error. There is no clean, or distclean tasks in GNUTLS?

Thanks in Advanace,

Nicholas.