RSA sign/verify and hash generation functions

Murray S. Kucherawy msk at cloudmark.com
Wed Jan 19 23:07:41 CET 2011

Tested against a current master, works fine.  So right now my only calls to gnutls_x509_*() are gnutls_x509_privkey_init() and gnutls_x509_privkey_import().  Hash signing and verifying and all public key operations are now using the more generic (i.e., gnutls_privkey_*() and gnutls_pubkey_*()) interfaces.

-MSK