Would like to contribute to mod_gnutls

Dash Shendy admin at dash.za.net
Mon Jun 6 19:59:42 CEST 2011

Hi Nikos,

I hope that all is well.  I see that you have released a new bug-fix
version of GnuTLS, great work!

While I was debugging that compression error, I had a look at the
mod_gnutls module and it seemed a pretty straight forward implementation
of GnuTLS library as an apache module, I would like to help out with
maintaining the module.

I have been reading this tut <http://www.apachetutor.org/dev/config> on
apache module dev.
Would you be so kind as to provide me with any relevant tutorials you
might have, just to get me started?

In short, my question is:
Q) what skills does one require to develop mod_gnutls sanely?

I can think of the following:

    * Apache Module Development
    * GnuTLS internals

Your help is, as always, much appreciated.

Thanks,
Dash Shendy