OpenPGP-related test failures on OS X

Christopher Osborn chris.osborn at sitelier.com
Mon May 23 23:42:26 CEST 2011

Hi,

While trying to build GnuTLS 2.12.5 on OS X 10.6.7, I encountered the following test failures:

	./openpgp-auth
	server handshake Error in the push function. (-53)
	(after this error output the program hangs)

	./openpgpself
	client: Handshake 0 failed
	server: Handshake 0 has failed (Error in the push function.)

	GnuTLS error: A TLS packet with unexpected length was received.
	Self test `/Users/csosborn/Downloads/gnutls-2.12.5/tests/.libs/openpgpself' finished with 1 errors
	Self test `/Users/csosborn/Downloads/gnutls-2.12.5/tests/.libs/openpgpself' finished with 1 errors

I configured gnutls using --with-libgcrypt (of which I have 1.4.6) but otherwise there are no changes. I tried an identical build on a Debian 5 machine and all tests passed without issue. I haven't had a chance to debug it yet, but if there is anything you would like me to try, let me know. Thanks!