Generating EC keys with certtool

Fabrice Gautier fabrice.gautier at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 19:48:29 CET 2011

Ahah, so it happens to work on one of my machines, but not on the other two.

The machine were it works is a mac running Lion, the other two are
macs running SnowLeopard.

I'm recompiling gnutls from source on all of them, openssl is also
recompiled (either from source or through macports) so I'm guessing
that something went wrong while compiling. On some machine, I used the
gmp that came with macport, on others I recompiled myself, so who
knows where the problem lies...

Is there a way to verify a CSR with gnutls's certtool ?

-- Fabrice