gnutls_handshake trouble with Chrome

Thibaut Le Guilly leguilly.thibaut at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 09:32:48 CEST 2011

Hello,

I am using gnutls 2.8.6 and chromium 13.0, and they are in fact able to
communicate, but I was worrying about where did this issue was comming from.
I will try to find some information about what Chrome is actually doing, and
let you know if I find anything.

Thank you for your time and your help,

Best regards,

--