Problem with GnuTLS/openssl

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Wed Aug 22 11:05:00 CEST 2012

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 6:10 PM, Ognen Duzlevski
<ognen.duzlevski at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for answering.
> Here is the output of ldd /usr/bin/gnutls-cli-debug

You'd better check the versions of the installed packages in the
distribution. It is not easy to find the actual version for the shared
library version.

> I compiled my own versions of libgnutls and latest gnutls-cli binaries and
> it all worked, I was able to get gnutls-cli-debug to connect to my server
> and give me the report I expected.

Try to report the issue in your distribution.

> Now the question becomes what kind of surgery I need to do to this box to
> get it to authenticate to ldap via tls.

Doesn't the ldap work with the new library your installed?