HELP: Client-Server code for anonymous authentication NOT working

Mihir Kulkarni mihirk.31 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 06:24:33 CET 2012

Hello Patrick,
Thats exactly my case! GnuTLS 2.8.6 on Ubuntu 10.04. Thanks a lot for the
prompt reply. Though I'm not at my machine right now, but I'll surely do
what you've said and let you know if I face any other problems. But yes,
your observations are exactly correct regarding the client and server code
in 2.x and 3.x!
I hadn't expected an early reply on Superbowl Sunday! [?] Anyways, thanks a
lot.

cheers,
Mihir Kulkarni
Graduate Student