How to use Java and GnuTLS

Peter Penzov peter.penzov at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 22:02:57 CET 2012

Hi,
  I want to create encrypted communication between Java server and C
client. I want to use GnuTLS for cryptographic library. Is it possible to
use GnuTLS and Java. What are the options? And I know that Java has
internal support for encrypting the network traffic using SSL. Is it
possible to create to create Java server which uses internal cryptographic
libraries and C client which uses GnuTLS?

Best wishes
Peter