How to use Java and GnuTLS

Peter Penzov peter.penzov at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 20:54:22 CET 2012

Ok, thank you!
  As far as I see JSSE can support the most basic security implementations
- TLS 1.0. Is this means that I cannot implement a server in C which can
communicate with java clients using advanced encryption methods like
OpenPGP, PSK
   authentication, TLS-SRP, x509?

Can you share some information what are the options?

Best wishes
Peter