SRP and null cipher

Dmythro Tsakhilov barsandcat at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 11:34:37 CEST 2012

To run unit tests on my network code, which uses gnutls with SRP key
exchange, I want to substitute socket with beforehand prepared data stream.
As I understand, same packet after encryption result in different output
each time, so if stored data send from server, and try to feed them back to
client during another session - it will not work.
That could be solved if I could, some how, disable encryption for unit
tests. I've read about NULL cipher, but could not find any documentation
about how to switch it on with SRP extension.
May be there is gnutls-serv and gnutls-cli example?