[gnutls-help] Using password encrypted keys with certificates

MK mk at cognitivedissonance.ca
Sun Apr 7 21:36:38 CEST 2013

I've been developing an http(s) server in my spare time for a few years
and last fall converted it to use gnutls.

Up until now I've been using certificates with keys that are not
password encrypted, via gnutls_certificate_set_x509_key_mem(), but I
need to add functionality to deal with keys that are encrypted
with a password.   What is the basic procedure for doing this?

Thanks -- MK

--
"Enthusiasm is not the enemy of the intellect." (said of Irving Howe)
"The angel of history[...]is turned toward the past." (Walter Benjamin)