[gnutls-help] gnutls_certificate_set_x509_trust_file and Cygwin

Alexander Ausserstorfer bavariasound at chiemgau-net.de
Fri Apr 19 10:10:08 CEST 2013

Under Cygwin I set gnutls_certificate_set_x509_trust_file to

#define CAFILE "/usr/ssl/certs/ca-bundle.trust.crt"

gnutls_certificate_set_x509_trust_file (cert_cret, CAFILE,
GNUTLS_X509_FMT_PEM);

ca-bundle.trust.crt was part of Cygwin. Now, the function
gnutls_certificate_set_x509_trust_file returns 0 and all later
verification of certificates fails. I suppose that the function should
return another number as 0. Is that mind right?

A.

--
http://home.chiemgau-net.de/ausserstorfer/