[gnutls-help] Signature scheme for RSA signatures using gnutls_x509_crt_sign2

René Korthaus r.korthaus at sirrix.com
Tue Apr 16 16:15:27 CEST 2013

Hi,

I need to know which signature scheme for RSA signatures from PKCS#1
v2.1 is used when signing a certificate using gnutls_x509_crt_sign2.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find an answer through source code analysis.
>From the Google Summer of Code page (http://gnutls.org/soc.html) it
seems that RSASSA-PSS is not yet supported and RSASSA-PKCS1-V1_5 is
currently used. Is this information still accurate?

Best regards,
René

--
Sirrix AG security technologies - http://www.sirrix.com
René Korthaus      eMail: r.korthaus at sirrix.com
Tel +49(681) 959 86-163    Fax +49(681) 959 86-5163
PGP Key ID 0x688EF9C8    Fingerprint 1FB6 2405 51C4 79DB C008 D1D2 C2E0 1A14 688E F9C8
Vorstand: Ammar Alkassar (Vors.), Christian Stüble, Markus Bernhammer
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Harald Stöber
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Homburg/Saar, HRB 3857 Amtsgericht Saarbrücken

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and