[gnutls-help] gnutls cert chain for tesco not being verified.

David Hubner david.hubner at smoothwall.net
Wed Dec 4 10:50:41 CET 2013

Hi,

Ignore this. I was not being to smart and was using the completely broken cert
for  --x509cafile.

Sorry about that.

Thanks
--
David Hubner
Software Developer

david.hubner at smoothwall.net
Smoothwall Ltd
1 John Charles Way, Leeds, LS12 6QA United Kingdom
Telephone: USA: 1 800 959 3760 Europe: +44 (0) 8701 999500
www.smoothwall.net

Smoothwall Limited is registered in England, Company Number: 4298247. This
email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential to the
intended recipient(s) and may not be communicated to any other person or
published by any means without the permission of Smoothwall Limited. Any
opinions stated in this message are solely those of the author.