[gnutls-help] telling gnutls-cli to avoid sending SNI

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Fri Feb 1 09:44:27 CET 2013

On 02/01/2013 03:19 AM, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:
>  Just ignore the generated files in the patch. They are there for
> convenience. Don't need to send patches on them.

Hm, ok, then i think that means just the cli-disable-sni.patch i sent
originally (though i can't seem to test it properly because of the
autogen conflicts i'm seeing with my current build environment).

Do you need anything else to consider that patch for inclusion in the trunk?

Or are there some guidelines i should follow for fully-re-autogen'ing
the tree to try to avoid the conflicts and test it locally?

Thanks,

	--dkg