[gnutls-help] Generating a certificate with an encrypted private key

Yan Fiz yanfiz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 00:39:37 CET 2013

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 3:03 PM, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos <nmav at gnutls.org>wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 8:43 PM, Yan Fiz <yanfiz at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I tried to generate a self signed certificate with an encrypted private
> key.
> > GnuTLS 3.0.22 is OK, but GnuTLS 3.1.7 gives error with the same commands.
>
> Thank you for the bug report. Could you check if the attached patch
> solves the issue?
>
> regards,
> Nikos

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. I noticed this bug, while I was trying to generate
some certificates for vpn. I would want to check that attached patch, but
I'm not good at patching and recompiling source codes :( I'm not a
developer, just a user. Forgive me. If you release a beta version for
Windows, I will check if that patch solves the issue.

Kind regards,
Yan Fiz