[gnutls-help] gnutls-cli and apache

Frédéric Dreier frederic.dreier at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 10:10:15 CET 2013

Hi,

I use ubuntu 12.4 which have gnutls-2.12 which is pretty up-to-date I think.

I tried to start openssl server instead of using apache and I get this
results:

openssl s_server -accept 444  -cert server.crt -key server.key -CAfile
ca.crt -verify required -tls1   => works with gnutls-cli

openssl s_server -accept 444  -cert server.crt -key server.key -CAfile
ca.crt -verify required -tls1_1   => works with gnutls-cli

openssl s_server -accept 444  -cert server.crt -key server.key -CAfile
ca.crt -verify required -tls1_2   => fail with gnutls-cli

Perhaps it may help to understand why it fail with apache and mod_ssl ?